Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The First Things You'll Read, From An Idle Wednesday Morning

Hi.

It's a strange way to start a conversation, in my opinion. Perhaps because it's informal. And it implies some intimacy. Which we may or may not have. Yet I digress.

This blog will be filled with things about me. That sounds narcissistic, I know. But there will be other stuff too. Stuff that I do that you might want to read about. Which is why you'd come here. Hence the title.

I also don't like mayonnaise.

Here's a picture of me that I like.


Welcome to our friendship.




6 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading this...Maybe Mr. Atkinson will start reading it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took that picture. Happy blogging~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Mayonnaise Jon. I feel like I don't belong here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the contrary, I think you belong here more than anyone. Thanks for stoppin by.

      Delete