Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Putting It Together.

It's my day off. I haven't done much today except eat some cereal and drink a few cups of coffee. I've been thinking for a few hours about the direction I want this blog to go. I'm going to have a few sections I'll continually update. I want this to be something that you people enjoy reading. Here are the sections I'll be keeping you updated on, besides my random quips:

Thumb on the Page - This will be for semi-regular updates on the books I'm reading and recommendations for future reading, if anyone out there still reads.

 Put Those Ears To Work - Have your Spotify's ready. Music reviews. All kinds. Probably no Country. Sorry.

 Through It All - Ways we can worship God in every way. Practical and Impractical. Mostly impractical.

Everything in Moderation  - For my readers 21+. You guessed it. My reviews on beer, wine, and spirits. Recipes, price guides, how to's, tasting notes, etc.

Is there anything else anyone wants to see? If so, let me know.

I'm drinking some premium roast Cameron's French Roast right now. It's good stuff. Highly recommend the expensive coffee. Totally worth it.

Miracle Whip's new campaign is "Keep and Open Mouth". I'd rather be dead.

Suck it, sandwich dressing. 







3 comments:

  1. This is going to be my new favorite blog I think

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh you know me too well Adam! I'll for sure think of some kind of irreverent/"lame" joke of the day. Thanks for the input.

      Delete